Florida Lease Program
A benefit available only to SCAA & FAA members
Requirements to Participate:
- An established membership in a local affiliated apartment association.
- A community must remain in good standing to continue using the lease;
- A site license (obtainable at any time);
- The forms program (sold in conjunction with the initial site license); and
- "Clicks" for printing forms.
- The initial one-year site license is $175 per community (or site) plus shipping. 300 complimentary clicks accompany this order.
- Annual renewals to continue using the software are $175.
- Additional clicks (or pages) are available in the following increments:
- 500 for $35
- 1,000 for $63
- 2,500 for $150
- 5,000 for $285.
- Each order is subject to a $7 handling fee and local sales tax if applicable.
- The initial order comes with a complimentary set of 300 clicks (about 12-15 leases).
- The program contains a built-in counter that tracks the total number of printed pages (clicks). Additional clicks may be purchased at any time.
- Blue Moon Software provides FREE technical support as well as FREE updates for as long as the annual license is renewed.
Apply for a site license:
Representatives are available at (800) 772-1004
Click n' Lease for Independent Rental Owners
Similar to the Florida National Lease Program, Click n' Lease offers all of the same benefits with a special twist for owners who own 25 units or less. A separate Click n' Lease site license is required for each state represented.
Click n' Lease Pricing
- The initial software purchase is $75. Accompanying this order are 200 complementary clicks (about 10 leases).
- No annual renewal fee.
- An Independent Rental Owner must stay current with affiliate membership to continue using the Florida lease.
- Each additional batch of clicks is $50.