SCAA 2021 Trade Show
ALSO FROM 3-5PM
HUMAN TRAFFICKING/CONFLICT RESOLUTION CLASS
Melbourne Auditorium625 East Hibiscus Boulevard
Melbourne, FL 32901-3234
Join us for our sports themed 2021 Trade Show and register today!
FREE ENTRY TO ALL CURRENT MEMBERS! MUST PRE-REGISTER FOR FREE ENTRY.
*NEW THIS YEAR*
Active Shooter in the Workplace/Sex Trafficking & Conflict Resolution Class, same day, same venue as Trade Show! Attend this class, get into the Trade Show for FREE! See details below
TICKET PRICING: (Advance ticket sales) until 5/10/21
Advanced Member ticket FREE
*Active Shooter & Sex Trafficking Class FREE (current members), non-members $25/pp
TICKET PRICING: (At the door-Walk-in)
$8/pp at the door for SCAA Members
$30/pp at the door for Non-Members
If you have any questions, please contact SCAA Executive Director Liz Recca
NON-EXHIBITING SUPPLIERS & UNDER 18 WILL NOT BE PERMITTED INTO THE SHOW
*Speaker: Derwin Bradley
LAW ENFORCEMENT/SECURITY SPECIALIST
- Dynamic professional with 30 years of progressive experience in antiterrorism, security, and law enforcement. Extensive Global travel experience (Five Continents).
ANTITERRORISM, SECURITY & RELATED TRAINING
Plan, organize and manage the overall antiterrorism, security, and related training activities for various organizations, which include: evaluating client/detail needs; provide targeted services and solutions; and monitoring service delivery to ensure compliance with organizational objectives.
- 500% increase in productivity through streamlining tactical strategies for the SWAT team, resulting in enhanced efficiency in clearing buildings. (OPD)
- 100% achievement of targeted objectives in establishing a detailed security plan, resulting in enhanced coverage of theme park operations and property. (OPD)
- Defensive Tactics Instructor, FDLE, #68-88-081-01
- Instructor Techniques, FDLE, #G267-59-2896
- Weapons of Mass Destruction, US Government
- Incident Command Systems Instructor, US Government
- Police Driver Instructor, FDLE
- CPTED Practitioner
- GOJU Karate
- KYOSHUKIN Karate
- KETSU RI System
|12:00 PM - 4:30 PM||Exhibitor Set-up Exhibitors have from noon-4:30 pm to set-up your booth space. Please make sure to check-in at the Exhibitor Check-in window as you enter the venue.|
|3:00 PM - 3:45 PM||Active Shooter in the Workplace & Sex Trafficking Class East Wing of Melbourne Auditorium|
|5:00 PM - 8:00 PM||Trade Show The Show opens at 5pm sharp. Food will open at 5:30pm.|
For More Information:
Melbourne, Florida 32941 (321) 615-2572
Giveaways, DJ, Cash Bar, Over 40 Exhibitors, Food and MORE!
By registering for this event, you are authorizing the Space Coast Apartment Association to reproduce, copyright, use, publish, and/or display, now and hereafter, your personal image, name, likeness, photograph(s), testimonial for any legitimate association purpose for print and electronic usage.