Fair Housing & Landlord Tenant Bootcamp- WEBINAR
This event will take place of the original date of 4/15/20
* Registration open until 4/22/20 at 11:59 PM (EDT)
April is Fair Housing Month, what better way to bring you both Fair Housing and Landlord Tenant Law? During this 3-hour event, we will have plenty of time for Q&A so bring your questions that you have been struggling with finding an answer for.
The Landlord-Tenant Boot Camp is a 3 Hour CE approved seminar which covers a variety of aspects of Florida law and Federal Fair Housing law that property managers and property owners need to be aware of. Attorneys Jerron Kelley and Conrad Gant will provide you with tools to improve your property’s Return on Investment and to stay out of the courtroom when possible. The attorneys will also provide participants with tools needed to effectively navigate the most common legal pitfalls that landlords and property managers face when leasing and enforcing lease terms.
- Improving your clients' bottom line & occupancy rates
- Effective lease provisions to assist landlords
- Landlords’ duty to maintain the premises
- Properly terminating tenancies
- How to handle security deposit disputes
- When writs of possession are necessary
- Avoiding Fair Housing complaints, disparate impact claims, and dealing with service animals
And a variety of other topics as well as a Q&A!
Jerron Kelley practices in the areas of real estate litigation and transactional work. Mr. Kelley has extensive experience in the real estate industry and works closely with landlords, property managers, and institutional investors throughout the State of Florida to provide cost effective and diligent representation. He attended the University of Miami where he earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Political Science, an MBA with a specialization in Finance, as well as his law degree.
$50 advance member registration
$65 member registration (after 3/18/20)
For More Information:
Orlando, Florida 32854 (407) 574-2686